B.A. in Economics & International Studies, Muhlenberg College
Alana joined Triangle J Council of Governments in 2016 as the Engagement Specialist for the Member Services Team. In this role, she works to build stronger connections between member governments and the programs, initiatives, and efforts at the organization. In her role, she facilitated the planning of the first Regional Summit in Clayton, North Carolina, bringing together 200 elected officials and staff from across the TJCOG region. Before becoming a TJCOG-er, Alana worked at South Central Regional Council of Governments, located in CT, engaging member towns and as a consultant at NEOS, LLC. Prior professional experience includes creating and managing digital communication & outreach plans, and leading strategic visioning workshops for public and private sector entities.
- Develops and champions the TJCOG brand and establishes TJCOG as a regional resource
- Creates communications plan and ensures consistent communications through the organization
- Enhances member government relationships and maintains contact with local government staff and elected officials.
- Serves as a face of the organization to bolster TJCOG presence among member governments and in the community
- TJCOG 2016-2017 Communication Plan & Strategy
- TJCOG Regional Summit: A Future Together - Connecting Our Urban & Rural Communities
- Member Engagement
- TJCOG Board of Delegates and Member Committees Support
- TJCOG Website